Terms and Conditions
- A provisional booking will only be held for 7 days without payment of the deposit (unless a late booking).
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required on booking. All deposits are non-transferable. In the event of a cancellation, the deposit will be retained. Cancellations made within 14 days prior to the booking date will be charged at 100% of the total booking fee.
- At Christmas and New Year, 100% of the total fee is required on booking and is non–refundable.
- A current certificate against feline respiratory disease (Cat flu) and feline enteritis is required on arrival at the cattery. Annual boosters must be kept up-to-date for cat boarding and is a license requirement of Winchester City Council who are responsible for our annual checks. Without a current certificate, you may be turned away from the cattery.
- It is advisable not to vaccinate your cat/sfor boosters the same week as the first day of boarding.
- It is advisable for your cat/s not to visit the vets for routine appointments the same day of boarding as this may pre-dispose to the spread of infection and disease.
Please note that the initial course of vaccination (i.e. both injections) must be completed before the first day of boarding.
- Any illness /vet bills sustained whilst boarding at Greenbarn are the responsibility of the owner. The cattery uses Shield Veterinary Centre. For pre-existing conditions/illness, the cats own vet will be used whenever possible.
- Unneutered cats over 6 months are not boarded at Greenbarn, unless special circumstances and pre-arranged.